In August 2009 I wrote “short shorts”. Some people didn’t like it or understand it. But I liked it and that’s all that counts. The next thing I’m writing is a collection of quips, saying and other odd things.
This is “Speed Bumps”
- A tavern in town had a sign outside “our beer is colder than your ex-wife”
- An ad I hear on the radio “open every day of the week, closed Tuesday”
- Did you know there are 284 bathrooms in the pentagon
- Why do people wash their hair before going to the barber? It’s like trimming a tree before cutting it down
- One jell-o flavor that flopped-celery
- Did you know some Mexican pottery is made in China
- What’s with the French?
We have the French open
We have a French horn
We have French toast
We have French fries
We have French onion soup
We have French vanilla Ice cream
and my favorite…The French Kiss!
If you don’t get a chuckle out of this! Just think; there is more on the way.