- Did the Pony Express have ponies?
- Is rice paper made out of rice?
- If a turtle loses his shell is he homeless?
- Why do they lock gas station bathrooms?
- Why do banks leave the doors open and chain the pens to the counter?
- If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, why isn’t anything in the store free yet?
- Does this rag smell like chloroform?
- Everyone talks about the weather but nobody does anything about it.
- Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
- The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- Casey Stengel said, “Who woulda thunk it?”
- Referring to a Steve McQueen movie, Yogi Berra said, “He must have made that before he died.”
- I heard a tenant telling the landlord, “My dog doesn’t bark when I’m not here.”